10.07.2011

A Table, A Chair, and A Feature! :-)

Can you believe it's Friday? Already??? What a great week - fun, motivating, and inspirational! I have found SO many fantastic new blogs this week my head is spinning. The talent and creativity out there is amazing!!!

Just a few quick picts. to share with you today, and then I get to work - that is on laundry and landscaping. Yay!!! (she says ohhhh so excitedly) :-/  Hard work pays off - even in self-breeding laundry.

Today I have a client picking up this lovely classic black side table:







She came to look at the creamy one, but really wanted black.
Good thing I had one that I hadn't gotten to yet! :-)


~~~~

I never really posted this chair I made for my daughters WAY back
in the Spring. It was a fun little project...one of those "while they're sleeping" projects.







It's one of my faves - it's so little and cute...toddler size.
I just followed the steps for a chair from Ana White
{sorry for no specific plan link - the Ana-White site was down.} :-(
modified the dimensions,
and incorporated the sparkly tufted back.
Every girl needs a little sparkle! (And pink.) ;-)


I'm also SUPER excited to have my French Hutch featured today by
Natalie Cross of Beach House In The City! Yay!!!



Beach House In The City




Natalie is from Calgary, Alberta, and is a wedding photographer with a great design eye.
After perusing Natalie's blog I'm hooked-
from her house (featured on "House Proud" of The Nate Berkus Show!) to diy's,
bluntly said, "This girl's got it goin' on!"
I LOVE it all.

So go check it out - I think you'll love her too!


~~~~

I'm still open for some guest posts coming up.
Click here for more info.,
then contact me!



Have an amazing weekend friends,


~Anneke~











1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those are such sweet little projects! I love the little jewels in the tufting of the chair, seriously fit for a princess!!! (c: