1.06.2012

Simple French Linen Nightstand




Well.
(insert deep breath)

In the midst of all this CraZinEss involving
helping my sister get her new studio fixed up
and decorated, I somehow have managed to
get this little night stand finished up.
Hooray! :-)



I had to do a super quick little photo shoot
in the wonderful gray-skied weather.
Yay for winter (do you sense sarcasm???) ;-)




Anyway...
let me just say, I love this color
of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
It is French Linen and it has this
grayish, cocoaish tone to it.
It's so sophisticated, yet
could still be used in
a nautical or industrial setting.
And I love versatility!





I thought this oil rubbed bronze hardware
looked nice and elegant. I got
them awhile ago on clearance and
snatched up the whole box! :-)




Dimensions are: 24" wide x 14" deep x 24.5" high

It has four well sliding drawers (no stops)
The top inside drawer has a couple marker lines,
but other than that, it is in great condition.




$120 cash


If you are interested, please
contact me for arrangements.



~~~~

Also
If you are in the area,
I'd love to see you out at

The
New Studio Open House
for
Kayla J Photography
106 E. Main St.,
Monroe, WA 98272

Saturday, January 7th
4:00pm-9:00pm

Drop in anytime to say hello
and celebrate Kayla's photography
and new space!



Have a GREAT weekend!


Anneke :-)






You can now follow me via Pinterest and Twitter!

4 comments:

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

It's lovely! That curly willow is fantastic...make your photo feel sleek and modern!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

So great! I have a very similar little piece that I painted cream last year, so functional with all of the drawers! A few blog friends and I introduced a new challenge idea Monday and it would be so fun if you want to join. If you have a second, check in at http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/imagine-the-impossibilities-challenge/ to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions! Your newest follower.
Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

Michaela said...

I love this so much! That color is beautiful!

Cassie Bustamante said...

that color is so soft and pretty! i love it, too!