3.13.2012

Antionette Pink Stanley Dresser

I'm SO excited! (do I always say that?)
Anyway......
This dresser is SOOOO pretty!!!
This was the dresser that I found on
Craiglist that I imagined to be a fun coral color.
Like a lot of the pieces I do...that.changed.  ;-)
I snatched up some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in
the new color "Antionette".

And here is....





"Angelina"



When I saw this for sale, I instantly pictured it in a little girl's room!
It, of course, could have other applications - just sayn'. ;-)











This is a picture without the middle door on.
(I kind of like it like that!)






A view of the top that was "washed" in ASCP Paris Gray.










Here is an idea of the color next to our white couch cushion!


Here is the color swatch on AnnieSloan.com
The color is a bit closer to this pink.







Dimensions are: 64" wide x 19" deep x 32" tall

$340 cash
 Contact me for arrangements.


~~~~~


Here is the before:



I always love a fun after!!! :-D



The piece was finished as follows:

~ASCP Antionette (not distressed)
~Annie Sloan Clear Wax
~Original Hardware spray painted in Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze
~The top and interior drawers were sanded,
then "washed" with ASCP Paris Gray
and sealed with Annie Sloan Clear Wax










I hope you are having a great week! I myself am
super sore from working out getting ready for summer ~
anyone feel my pain??? ;-)


See you again soon!

~Anneke~



















{Primp}


Furniture Feature Fridays











Photobucket



5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love a good makeover too! That piece is very cool - the hardware is pretty as well. I can see that in a little girl's room too. Very pretty. Ever wonder if we are the only ones that get so excited about furniture? It must be a sickness. I am glad we understand each other- have a blessed day!
Stacey
P.S. - my party starts tonight - please link this beauty up!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Great transformation! I love the lines in your dresser~ it looks really good painted!

Cassie Bustamante said...

so sweet! i can see it in a young collegiates or recent post grads apartment with blush colors and gold. :)

The Rooster and The Hen said...

What wonderful before and after pics! That is one very classy piece, I can't stop scrolling up to look at the pics over and over! This project would be perfect for our linky party featuring "Transformations" called Repurpose-Remodel-Reveal, I know our readers would love to see it too! (It starts tomorrow- Friday, March 16th 2012 at 7:00 am and reoccures every 1st and 3rd Friday)

-Whitney @ TheRoosterAndTheHen

Stacey said...

Just gorgeous. Love her top. Hope I can say that :o)
Thanks for linking up - so glad you are here! You are such an asset to the party!
And I love your work!!!
Stacey of Embracing Change