9.12.2011

Creamy White Round Pedestal Table with Stained Top

SOLD

I wish I had more time and more muscle to move, stage,
and snap photos of my pieces,
but at this time I just work with what I have!

Here is a beautiful solid wood round dining table.
I see A LOT of round dining tables, but what got me on this one
was the base. It has such GREAT lines!




The top is stained with a mix of Minwax Dark Walnut and Jacobean,
then sealed with High Gloss Wipe-On Poly.



The base was originally finished with Graphite ASCP - did.not.love. :-(
Refinished with Old White, distressed, and waxed.









$295
Contact me for arrangments.

Dimensions are 42" diameter with a 14" leaf.

This is a solid wood piece of furniture with
a French Country style finish.


And........the BEFORE:


The top




The base in graphite - it just wasn't black enough for me.





I love the AFTER!




I hope your week is off to a GREAT start -
our first day of preschool went SO well!


~Anneke~
























Transformation Thursday

7 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh my gosh i LOOOOOVE that table!!! the shape of that base is fantastic and the finish is beautiful!

Anneke {RustiChic} said...

Thank you Cassie! The gal who bought this fell in love with the base too! It's the whole reason I got it. :-) I'm definitely keeping my eye out for more tables like this!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love it!!!! It's just beautiful!! Would love for you to come share this at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

Shannon Fox said...

I can see why it got gobbled up so quickly. Cute, cute, cute!

Pastila said...

Gorgeous table!

Deborah March said...

Oh my GOODNESS...how BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Anonymous said...

Like it.

I just bought a similar table (though less unique in the pedestal department) and chairs, and hit it them AS Graphite. Like you, I thought, "Hmmm, not quite black enough." I'm going to add the dark wax and see if that gets me there, but if not, your color scheme here looks like a great option. Thanks for the idea.