10.12.2011

See Ya Later and Enjoy My Guests!


Well. It's Official. We are off on our annual camping/hunting trip and I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be a long trip with forced non-computer time (maybe one hour in town???) and great scenery for practicing with my new camera. Hooray!

Thankfully I have a FANTASTIC line up of ladies to fill in for me while I'm away! I can't even tell you how excited I am about each of these interviews I got to have. You won't want to miss out because each of them have their own special talents and creativity to share with you while I'm away. Make sure to give them some comment love and when I get back I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!



In the meantime, I have these

There's actually about 10 more to that itty stack. :-)







this



In case you're wondering:
A 24oz. iced triple vanilla mocha, 2%, no whip w/ half the pumps of vanilla and chocolate=YUM!
If you're a barista, I know, I totally butchered it.
But at least my barista knows "My Usual"
so I don't have to say that every time I order.
(not that my hubby would agree)  ;-)




And, of course, THESE!



   


Yeah.....looking forward to some good puddle jumping,
wood cutting, s'more eatin' good time.




I'll miss you all while I'm away!

~~~~~

Up tomorrow you will be getting to know more about
Melanie at Rustic Ruffles!

Sneak Peak!



Enjoy!



~Anneke~

You can now follow me via Pinterest and Twitter!


No comments: