9.14.2011

We really need some new lamps in our master bedroom. Like seriously, or I'm going to break a toe because we have NO lamps in our master bedroom. It's rather large, so it's a good eight steps from light switch to bed (that is unless the hubby switches sides with me - not gonna happen). I have come to love these column lamps like this one found on overstock.com:




Hence, the price is usually a bit steep for me. So this IS your officially heads up that this is one of the many diy projects I'm working on in my head, and hopefully with my hands VERY soon - because we're losing daylight fast around here! :-( Sad....but, Fall is definitely my fave season of the year!



Last chance to enter the GIVEAWAY with Kayla J Photography!
(sorry for iPad silliness-here is a link) GIVEAWAY

OR click on the button on the upper right section of www.RustiChic.com
(for facebook fans!)


Yikes! Well...what do you think of these lamps? Love, no, any other ideas?



~Anneke~

No comments: