8.05.2011

Linking Up At Miss Mustard Seed!

It is becoming quite the theme that I'd like to keep everything I re-do!
Like this Lane Cedar Chest.


GREAT interior (I can't believe it still had tags attached!)



This was just SO much fun for me...having two little girls especially. I imagine storing blankets for winter at the end of their beds (which I made because of the wonderful Ana White!)


GREAT interior (I can't believe it still had tags attached!)

So, details...this cedar chest is a Lane Sweetheart Cedar Chest in just beautiful condition. Updated with bun feet, high end Christie Brinkley eco-friendly fabric (LOVE this fabric-need to make comforters for my girls!), and a layered glaze finish (creamy paint with base honeydew glaze follow by a custom taupe glaze on top). Lightly clear coated for minimal protection and to allow for natural distressing. It is very shabby chic, country, or french depending on it's surroundings.

Great for an entryway or end of bed...but even though this is my little hobby,
I think I might keep this treasure!



Such pretty little nooks and crannies!
The before was dark "old" brown with casters and thin padded black leather top.
 Not very fitting for the feminine details (imo). :-)

I hope you have enjoyed taking a look!




~~~~~

For my blog followers and Facebook fans....remember that tomorrow
I'm hosting a giveaway with AllStrungOutJewelry!


I can't wait to see who wins!
And then, post fun pictures next week of my sister's bridal shower this weekend!!!



Enjoy the sunshine,

~Anneke :-)






No comments: