11.03.2011

Peacock Blue Mirror

I have had this minor obsession lately with that
beautiful bright peacock blue color.
I've been dying to paint something bright lately
and landed on this piece.


It's sitting on top of our mantle here.




I used Rustoleum Painter's Touch in Satin Lagoon
And Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Gray.



BEFORE:



AFTER:










I envision this as a "big girl" mirror in either a teen's room
or glam setting over a vanity or powder room.



 
$80
Dimensions to come
 
Contact me for arrangements.
 
 
 
This was definitely a fun little piece.
I hope you love it as much as I do!
 
 
 
Have a great weekend,
 
Anneke
 
 
 
 
 
You can now follow me via Pinterest and Twitter!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Bonnie ~ a wee Meenit said...

Thanks for the heads up on the mirror, I love it! And I will be getting that spray paint!!

ThreeDawgLady said...

First, I'm so glad I found you on Facebook and on the blog. And I have a mirror almost like this that I have been wanting to do something we. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!! I'm so excited to learn from you. Blessings, Deborah