12.12.2011

The New Studio

I was SO excited this weekend to take our kids to have Santa pictures at my sister's photography studio, and then go down the road to check out where she is going to be moving her studio to after the end of the month. I just had to share a few pictures with you today since my mind has been literally overflowing with the potential design options!


I'm LOVING these windows!!!!!



This space was a super old bank.
This is not the best pict. obviously, but this
vault door looks awesome. The entire place is twice
as big as the place she has been in!


Of course she makes a super duper Auntie always. ;-)



I've promised I'll try not to drive her nuts with
all of my design ideas, and I can't wait to see it come to life.
Be on the lookout over the next month!!!



I hope your day is GREAT!

~Anneke~





You can now follow me via Pinterest and Twitter!




1 comment:

natasha {schue love} said...

Ooo the old vault looks SUPER intriguing!! Love that!