7.15.2011

I Am In Love With Built-Ins!

Yes, it's true. I just LOVE built-ins - especially when it comes to dining sets and little bench nooks by the window. Maybe because it incorporates pillows (which I love, as we have learned from my Concept Board  ) is why I am so drawn to them. Who knows??? So, here are some wonderful pictures of built-ins to share with you.....you might just fall in love too!




Dining nook with upholstered built-in bench

Love the upholstered contrast with the lighter wood and gorgeous flooring.



dining rooms - beachy white dining banquet bench wicker pendant beams wainscoting light blue  Beachy White Dining with Banquet Bench  built-n


I think you'll eventually see a table like that for sale from me!



dining rooms - Eco Bistro Chair Lotus Flower Chandelier lotus pendant rustic dining table eco bistro dining chairs built-in bench  Love this

Look at the chandelier! I LOVE THOSE!!!



Ahhh...so breezy and relaxing. Notice the books? Easy access.



 Some outdoor built-in seating = more room for guests!



In this cozy dining nook, leather benches and beaded-board accents lend cottage charm.


Some beautifully built-in leather benches.



dining rooms - gray silk roman shade turquoise blue painted dining table turned legs built-in bench gray turquoise blue floral pillows  Amoroso


I want to refinish a table like this!!!




Striped Banquette


Isn't that table cute with the contrast of the pillows and flooring?





LOVE the little vanity in between!





I just about died when I saw this!!! Perfect design with
a contrast of colors and material. I'm not sure if that is like eight beds or something!
Wouldn't that be crazy?! More friends to enjoy, right?! :-)





I hope you've enjoyed these pictures. They make me want to go get to work!
I am definitely available to design and build custom for you!!!


Have a GREAT weekend!


~Anneke :-)









No comments: