2.06.2012

Distressed French Wardrobe

I am SO excited to finally write about this
beautiful french wardrobe I recently finished.
It was one of those pieces that literally has hours into it,
and the picture sat under the "In The Works" spot
on my sidebar while other little projects were finished
and passed by this larger piece!



"Savannah"



I painted her with ASCP Paris Gray, heavily distressed the entire
piece, and sealed it with polycrylic. The
interior is a combination of ASCP French Linen
and Old White - maybe half and half? :-)
The only hardware replace were the knobs,
and the original hardware is all in
perfect working condtion.




On the inside is one rod, two drawers,
as well as two additional shelves if you prefer linen
or even game storage.






A close up of the lower portion.





A close up of the drawers.






One last shot! Between sickness, gym class, school, and well LIFE,
I did not get to stage this piece how I would have loved.
It is truly stunning and in great shape!



$495 cash


For any questions or to arrange an appt.,
contact me at:





Before I go, here's a little


BEFORE:



I hope you love it!





Thank you and have a fantastic day!



~Anneke~






I am active on the Facebook page nearly every
day as well as Twitter and Pinterest.
I'd love for you to follow along! :-)


4 comments:

The Midwest Cottage said...

Gladly the first to comment on your beautiful transformation. Love it!

Unknown said...

Anneke! This is wonderful! I love it!

Stephanie@New Again said...

That's beautiful. Great job!

Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com said...

It truly is a treasure!