11.28.2011

Some Office Inspiration





I find it rather odd that in my little world of google image search, which usually brings me immediate inspiration, I'm left me with only a handful of pictures that inspire me for our office space...and even these aren't really what I'm thinking of. :-( We're really spending time evaluating how our spaces are used and how to maximize each space balancing function and aesthetics. Dream design right? :-)

I suppose I'm thankful for the opportunity to come up with something that really works for our family in our space! I'm pretty busy with some custom work right now and wish I had more to share with you today, but if you are here today reading, THANK YOU! I can't wait to show you all that's "in the works".

I hope that each of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and maybe some fun Christmas decorating and shopping. I've still got a few things waiting for me to pick up at Lowe's ~ I'm definitely the online shopping guru! Soooooo, guess what I'm up to today??? Cyber Monday! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Anneke :-)

No comments: