9.27.2011

Quick Tip Tuesday #6

For this week's quick tip, I wanted to share an article via Real Simple that I read recently about 5 Paint Tricks and Tips. Some of them were new for me....like the upside paint can. Have any of you heard of these and do them? I'd love to know how you find them to be helpful!


http://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/home-improvement/painting/painting-tricks-time-savers-10000001057029/index.html


Also....I do a lot posting like this via my iPad, and find that I can't perform all of the tasks (like links!) that I'd like to - do you have any tricks for me? :-) Maybe the iPad2 doesn't have these technical kind of issues??? Just throwing that out there for you! :-)





Have a great Tuesday and be sure to visit tomorrow for the hutch reveal! YAY!!!


~Anneke

No comments: