8.20.2011

Cute Little Shelf With Hooks

Here is just a little ledge shelf with hooks that I put together this week.
It's more on the rustic side with cute double rose petal hooks.



Handmade from solid wood. Very rustic or country like with shabby chic cream paint, roughly distressed to show a light green base, then glazed with a light taupe and top coat for protection. These are the cutest hooks I've found in awhile! Double hook with chrome and creamy white rose petal ends. I imagine being able to use this to hold jewelry, scarves, hats, and of course jackets. The top can be used as a ledge shelf to place an item such as a picture or mirror. The back has two heavy duty D-rings to hang it with.

Dimensions are 13.75"l x 11.25"w x 7"deep


$40 cash






Have a GREAT weekend!
I'm off to my 10 year reunion...crazy how time flies!


~Anneke~



No comments: