7.22.2011

Sometimes It's The Little Things In Life :-)

Some of you who really know me may not believe it. But it's true. And in the realm of amazingness of the diyourselfer blogosphere, it might be shocking.

But I actually want to shout it out!


I SUCCESSFULLY USED MY IRON AND SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a lovely "sewing" room, don't cha think? :-)












Yeah...pretty much amazing.


So, I have had my sewing machine for almost six years - SIX YEARS!!! I guess all I can say is that some people borrowed it - and successfully used it.

Not me.

But that is on the change, and I couldn't be more excited!

Nevermind that I did somehow break 3 needles within 10 minutes and 4 straight lines of stitching, but whatever. I DID IT! WooHoo!!!


Oh....and that picture above. Here's the before -






Isn't the transformation CRAZY?!!! Can you imagine? The after is so stunningly beautiful and perfect! :-) Check out the entire before and after process here:

http://www.diyideas.com/roombyroom/LivingRooms/sewpretty_ss1.html

(sorry...something not clicking in my brain with copy/paste links via iPad.)


Have a GREAT weekend, and if you're semi-local, get out and enjoy Kla-Ha-Ya days in Snohomish!



~Anneke

No comments: