7.11.2011

Anyone Interested In Group Classes?

I had such a great time when I had my Girl's Day building Spa Benches
which you can read about here.








They had fun, I had fun, and they built beautiful benches!


Since then I have surprisingly had many people ask me if I would hold classes,
like Partylite for Wood Working. :-)

I think this would be SO fun, but I'm not much aware of any legalities involved,
and the liability concerns me.  Does anyone have advice for this???
I'd love to offer a range of group day classes to give people an opportunity to "test the waters" so to say.  Then they don't have to commit to a longer series of classes, as in a shop class, and not have to buy expensive tools they aren't familiar with or may not be able to afford at this time.

You would still get a great product for a little less than I charge, while learning a new skill. I wouldn't want to "advertise", but do this primarily by word of mouth.

It could be a 2 hr. shelf clinic or 4 hr. bench clinic., etc.

I'm just throwing it out there....




I hope you had a GREAT weekend!

~Anneke







No comments: